The G260 is a new balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector). It's high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans. The new left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally suited for tech diving configurations.
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO's largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Anodized aluminum front cover ring adds resistance without adding weight.
- Metal components provide increased resistance to freezing when diving in extreme water conditions.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.